Take a lot of pictures! They are a great way to preserve memories.
We are very guilty of just getting busy and forgetting to take lots of pictures. Pictures are such a great way to preserve the memory. There is nothing we love more than reminiscing through photos when we are back at our jobs and living the daily grind.
Tips on taking great photos. (You do not have to be a photographer or have a super expensive camera. Your smart phone camera will do just fine. If you are going on a safari and want to zoom in on far away shots then maybe think about investing in a camera with a good zoom)
- Capture images that move your soul whether it is people or landscapes.
- If you are trying to get a great picture and there are tons of tourists try going back in the early morning or late evening. This worked for us at the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
- You can never take too many pictures. This isn’t 20 years ago when you had to develop an entire roll of film. You can always delete what you don’t want later.
- On a sunny day move into the shade to get the best picture.
- Take a selfie stick so that you can get into the picture
- Invest in a GoPro to get great action shots
- Travel slow and take your time – when you see something that catches your eye – take the shot
- Don’t be shy – ask someone to take a picture of you at your favorite spot
- Do your research before you go and pick out the places that mean the most to you
- TAKE NOTES along the way. Pictures are better with notes. You will forget where you were or what it was that meant something. It is great to have notes to go with the pictures
#photos #memories #travelingmovesme #taketheshot