Make sure you flag your bag so you can quickly identify it on a luggage carousel.
If we are checking a bag we always flag the bag so we can easily identify it on the luggage carousel.
There are several ways to flag your bag:
– Tie a bright ribbon or several ribbons on the handle
– Add a bright luggage tag – make your own and laminate it
– Tie a bright scarf around the handle – pick one up at a thrift store
– Use luggage straps – you can find these fairly cheap on Amazon
– If it is hard luggage – place some stickers on the suitcase – use ones from your travels
– Buy a colorful or unique suitcase – our last one was giraffe print – ugly but did the trick
– Tape it up with some colorful duct tape
TIP: Always keep a luggage tag on your suitcase with your information in case it is lost.
#flagyourbag #luggage #identifyyourbag #travelingmovesme #beunique